Friday, January 20, 2012

THIS Is Who Amir Khan Is Governor Christie! Now What?

This was sent to me by DefeatNJBullies on Twitter.  I should be posting about the DENIAL OF TIKUN OLAM right now, but I can't get over this.  I have to share it.  NOW.


How, HOW can people that feel this way about the rights of fellow human beings be given money BY THE STATE to teach children?  How will they treat gay parents, teachers or students?  


This alone should be reason NOT to let Regis Academy open.  Aughtney is at 2:47 and Amir at 3:03.  It's short though, you should watch the whole thing.  And then I'm sorry, because it is really, REALLY upsetting.  I'm really sorry.







Cherry Hill is projected to lose $1.9 million to Regis Academy, Lawnside $62,565, Somerdale $108,063 and Voorhees $699,048.  To the Khans?  If they want to preach intolerance at their PRIVATE SCHOOL, there isn't a whole lot I can do about that.

But NOT in a public school.  No way.

Amir Khan:  It feels great.  It feels like, you know, I just finished a wresting match and they just picked my arm up and said, you won.  And then he chuckles.  HE CHUCKLES.  

Shame.

1 comment: